Thursday, November 19, 2009

Project Runway Season 6 Finale Tonight!


Tonight the three Project Runway finalists, Althea Harper, Irina Shabayeva, and Carol Hannah Whitfield will be showing us their talent at New York Fashion Week. Only one of them will be the winner of: a Paris vacation courtesy of Evian, $100,000 from L'Oreal Paris to start their own line and a fashion spread in Marie Claire magazine.
Take a look at the collections.

Althea Harper:





Irina Shabayeva:


Carol Hannah Whiltfield:





What collection do you like best? Who do you think should win? Who do you think is going to win?What did you think about this season?
For more information please visit: http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/project-runway

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to find out who wins! i'm rooting for irina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm much more interested in Irena's designs. Black, edgy, detailed. I missed the finale but I hope she wins the prize :)

    Graham
    suckmysavvy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hated Irina's personality, but I have to admit I really liked her collection. Carol Hannah's was very commercially-friendly though.

    ReplyDelete