Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do You Remember Her?: Burberry Prorsum Pre-fall 2011

Burberry_pre-fall_2010_03


Burberry_pre-fall_2010_02

Burberry_pre-fall_2010_01

Burberry_pre-fall_2010_05

Burberry_pre-fall_2010_06

Burberry_pre-fall_2010_08


Burberry_pre-fall_2010_10

Burberry_pre-fall_2010_11


After my brief absence there is a lot of cathcing up  I need to do especially with all of the new Pre-fall 2010 Collections. I'm gone for a few days and everything has changed. It's incredible how fast the world of fashion moves.  Anyways, as I was looking through the pictures of Burberry's Pre-fall 2011 Collection, I asked myself "Doesn't this face sound familiar?" How about you ask yourself the same question. Well, you might remeber my post about Asos lookbook featuring the same model. Going from Asos to Burberry is a big jump, and I'm looking forward to see what else this model can do. For now I have to say that these long Burberry dresses look gorgeous on her. Do you think she will be the nest "it" girl?


Photos: Courtesy of Burberry via Vogue.com






P.S.: By the way, does anyone know what this model's name is. I've been trying to find that out for ages.


The UPLA giveaway is now closed. I will announce the winner soon. Thanks to everyone who participated.

17 comments:

  1. Wow, those dresses are stunning, I want every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those clothes look gorgeous on that model... I'm sure they wouldn't look that good on me... but still beautiful looks:)
    I was lucky enough to get to london, we had to get a new one in france, but no many people went... Yeah it was a shame like you said.
    kisses dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She may very well be - she's certainly gorgeous (as is that Burberry collection).


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. el maxi cinturon me encanto, justo lo que necesito jeje, muuy linda toda la colección!!
    XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the 3rd outfit..


    xoxo
    stylebymls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 3 6 7 8 ! Beautiful pictures

    I don't know who the model is, but she looks a bit like the blonde model on www.asos.com , maybe you can look it op there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm in love with the dresses, great collection! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! amazing maxi dresses! :D
    xoxo
    DaisyLine

    ReplyDelete
  10. did you end up finding the models name? Loved this collection xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow love these! LOVE the black dress with the subtle pleats- perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your blog!
    i´m following you :)

    http://cuandonohaylomodetocomo.blogspot.com
    visit my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. she is beautiful and i love the clothes!
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG !! Very beautiful !!

    http://www.theupperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete