Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Asos: What's Not to Love?



Asos_Lookbook_23


Asos_Lookbook_24


Asos_Lookbook_05


Asos_Lookbook_06


Asos_Lookbook_07


Asos_Lookbook_08


Asos_Lookbook_17


Asos_Lookbook_20


Asos_Lookbook_27
Asos_Lookbook_11


Asos_Lookbook_09


Asos_Lookbook_26Asos_Lookbook_01


Lately, this is one of the best lookbooks I have seen. It is simple, aesthetically pleasing , and everything comes in the right amount. Just like cupcakes: the dough needs to be simple with the right amounts of flour, sugar, eggs, and baking soda. Then, you can decorate them with frosting and sprinkles to make them look delicious.


The styling of this lookbook is perfect. The color palette, which consists of nudes, browns, greens, and a touch of violet, is ideal for this season. The combination of different textures, like knit, leather, fur, and chiffon make the outfits even more interesting and appealing. And then, there is the perfect girl for the brand; young, beautiful, and fresh. I don't know who the model is but I think she will have a promising future.
So, what's not to love?  I think this lookbook has completed its task successfully. It isn't only beautifully styled  but it is also simple. On top of that it draws the costumer's attention immediately. Just admit it, wouldn't you love to have a few of these pieces?


So, what is your favorite outfit from Asos Lookbook?

Source of images


Are you following me with Bloglovin'?

Follow The Trendy Fashionista


-The Trendy Fashionista

27 comments:

  1. So many great pieces!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. El ultimo es mi favorito jeje
    Saludos XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a great lookbook. All the outfits are so well put together. I love the last outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love almost all pieces :) but really want the shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's simple, you describe exactly what I felt when I saw this look book. Unfortunately, I went for a ride on Asos and impossible to find the parts I wanted. What I like most is the mixture of material, leather with wool and the colors too, I think this winter is one of my favorites. And knee socks, how wonderful! My favorite styles are 1 (cape !!!), 4 (they dared purple and it's a great success), 5 (I have exactly the same outfit and I will dress like this all winter), 8 (for powdered colors and those pants!) and end on 11 (the skirt, its color and its resemblance to the See of Chloe).
    Great post, dear Trendy.
    Bisous. Birdy

    http://birdysdream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a huge fan of the model, but I like the lookbook in general. I've already been eyeing some of these on ASOS. I especiallly like the Celine inspired looks. Having said that, I'm also wary as not everything from the ASOS line is of great quality... but at least it's cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am debating between the 5th one down and the 8th one down.

    I love the chunky sweater knit dress fifth one down, but I also love the simple look for the 8th one!

    http://sftrend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually loovveeee the model! She's so cute and she kinda reminds me of the olsen twins. I just received a sweater that i ordered from asos and i love it! great lookbook!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually amazed by asos lookbook, i think their stylist did a really good job, i especialy love that paste pants, that is in my wishlist, havent been able to buy it so far lol

    now following

    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i love them all!! i'm almost jumping on my chair! they are fantastic!!(i'm not exagerating)...I just discovered your blog! would you like to follow each other?? = )

    http://modeenrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ASOS is fab, I love it! Hard to choose a favourite outfit out of the bunch, but my favourite I'd say is the shorts and leopard print top combo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the last pictures and leather brown shorts!!!

    Amazing!!

    I folow you now...folow me too if you want!

    www.kdcloset.blogspot.com

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAUWW I LOVE ASOS! amzing looks!
    come follow me I will follow back!

    xx
    www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. True, I can't choose... so many nice things in here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THUD.

    What was that noise? Oh, that was me fainting from all this FABULOUSNESS! Omg. I love Asos too and it kills me that I can't go shopping these days. Sigh. Love this post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, so I am kind of in love with every single thing featured here. As in, I would buy it all if I had the funds. Too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great clothes, amazing model
    x Laura
    Stylecoaching.tk

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love everything!!!!!!! amazing!

    xoxo
    b
    engagedtobengaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The loofbook is absolutly amazing ! I can't even choose my favorite because they're all so damn appealing, i lvoe them ! Btw I love your blog, I'm your new follower from now on !

    Hope you check out my blog too !
    http://freneticlyfrenzy.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't have a favorite...I love all of them!!!!
    Absolutely perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Asos FW collection, is full of great items!




    LA

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't decide, they're all my favourites! I want everything!


    Kisses
    Teresa

    P.S.: Come by my blog whenever you want and leave you're opinion. X)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want everything shown here..
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. All the looks are beautiful, I just love the colours and, I want EVERYTHING ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I spent a few hours on ASOS yesterday haha, they just have so many amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a fan of everything!! Cool blog btw!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete