Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Street Style Pictures From Paris Fashion Week


I could spend hours looking at Street Style pictures. I find them very inspirational and interesting. Fashion Weeks are generally the best place for street style pictures since fashion editors, bloggers, and models usually attend to those events wearing outfits that can leave you breathless. Here's some that I have selected for you from Paris Fashion Week. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do and tell me what you like about them.


















Loving Ana Selezneva's hat.Source: Face Hunter










Always gorgeous Grace Coddington outside Gareth Pugh. Source: Vogue.fr



































Alexandra Golovanoff outside Dior. Source: Vogue.fr

Outside Dior. Source: Vogue.fr

Outside Karl Lagerfeld. Source:Vogue.fr

Outside Viktor&Rolf. Source:Vogue.fr

Source: Face Hunter
Source: Vogue.fr

Source: Face Hunter

Constance Jablonski. Source: Style and The City

Stylish Deni from Chic Muse photographed by the Face Hunter. I have recently discovered her blog and love it. You should check it out.



One of my favorite models, Chanel Iman. The jacket she's wearing is so desirable. Source: Style and the City

P.S.:Take a look at the video of the Face Hunter on Vogue.fr. Here's the link
-The Trendy Fashionista

25 comments:

  1. I loved the streetstyle outfits you collected! Like you said, very inspirational :)
    I specially loved the one before the last one! I think is really creative, and it gave me really good ideas!
    xx

    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kind of streetstyle, everyone seem so gorgeous, Great selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im inspired by street style as well. I like to see how people put their ensembles together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so inspirational. I love seeing fashionistas out and about on the streets. It makes me more brave and confident when it comes to my own fashion choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you said, very inspirational!

    http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh these are so fab girl! I love the zebra hat too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovee this photos and Constance Jablonski is really amazing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, darling!
    Especially loving all the amazing hats and shoes!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. whats not to love. i adore all the layers & fuzzy coats.

    xx
    stylesubstanceandsutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Constance Jablonski's scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!!! but you said constance jablonski, although that model pictured is (my fave!!) ana beatriz barros!

    denni is super cool

    cheers,
    renata

    scorpiondisco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet, Jeanne Beker is wearing an HBC sweater! :D

    And ughh, those Zara wedges in the second photo are going to haunt me forever. I love them and have wanted them for so long but my boyfriend utterly despises them.. and now it's too late :(

    <A HREF="http://herwaisechoice.blogspot.com>herwaisechoice.blogspot.com</A>

    ReplyDelete
  13. All I can say is that I adore everything about looks 2, 4, 7, and 10. Such amazing inspiration here - I adore street style!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love street style pictures, I take inspiration from them!
    Chic muse has the better style!

    Chiara

    ReplyDelete
  15. *Sigh* I adore them all, so so so inspiring!

    Merci beaucoup for the lovely comment darling =]

    Stay safe and chic ma chérie,
    English Rose x
    http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too have a love for street style blogs! I always have a peek on Stockholm street style. Most of the time I find it's pretty boring, conventional black chic stuff, but every now and then an outfit will come along that is so out there and quirky that it really makes you think twice. Love ittt.

    - Anna Jane xxx
    (PixelatedBlonde.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh how i do love street style!
    so inspiring. i get great ideas. thanks for the inspiration!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful photos, I love how all of them look so classy & well put together :)

    And haha, I see the photographer for Style and the City around all the time when he's here for New York Fashion Week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE it all special Chanel Iman and her jacket .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's only at fashion week where we can find stylish ladies like this :)
    btw isn't the girl wearing the hat on the first pic abbey lee kershaw??

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  21. Face Hunter is so amazing! Great pictures!

    http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete